green thoughts

zondag 12 oktober 2008

This week
















The class photo , I'm sorry that it is a little bit blurred.
(From L. to R. : Jolien, Ellen, Sofie , Jonathan, Me , Simon)















Eating lots of chestnuts











































An experiment.






































My mom bought some bottles , and she gave them to me.



























A friend of me gave me a poster

















A woman gave me a rose



















































Drawing




Went to Gent and bought ;














(1

















(2
















(3
















(4



















Learning my chinese lesson

















bought the new 'Elle girl' and some candles


















Sitting on the roof





















Drinking tea

Labels:

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]



<< Homepage