green thoughts

zaterdag 22 november 2008

Love from Belgium



Kerli - Walking on Air


Hi, it's a long time ago since my last post. My laptop is still dead.
But i can play those 'relaxgames'. Yesterday I broke my record of a game called 'Mijnenveger' with 10 seconds. I also found this song of Kerli, and I just love it!
This week was booooring. To much schoolwork. Sickness. And a annoying brother.
Still 4 days and my boyfriend and I are a month together. It is no big deal. But this is the first long relation I ever had. So i like it!
The parents of Emma, by best friend, invited my family for dinner tonight.
So I look forward for it.
Tomorrow I'm goint to study study study! I have to MUCH homework.

So this was the post.
I hope you all have a nice weekend!


Labels: ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]



<< Homepage