green thoughts

dinsdag 17 juni 2008

All you need is love
















Only 3 exams to go!
I'm so happy!
Now , I am in a vacation mood ... really , the weather is nice , we have ice-cream and srawberries.
It's like vacation. But I have to stop with dreaming. Study ... study ... study... Jék

I'm listening all those Beatles songs ... like 'All you need is love' ...
I like the beatles ... their music is just zo HAPPY .. and it makes me smiling, that's good ^^

Tomorrow I have my exam Dutch
Thursday I've history
and friday T.O.


I just love love the parfum by stella Mccartney
It smells amazing (:
And the 'green' line by here is also amazing beautiful.
Here are some pics





























Labels: ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]



<< Homepage